Dangun Feveron PS4, ported/published by M2, out this winter

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
heli

Re: Dangun Feveron PS4, ported/published by M2, out this win

Post by heli »

Thanks to this site i wont miss it, thanks.
Need money this year, buying at least 4 games this year, for total of 200 to 300 euros.
I got r-type dimensions, getting final 2, expecting batsugun soon, then this limitedrun game.
Is this game expected to ship this year ?, hope they are faster then strictlylimitedgames.
Jonpachi

Post by Jonpachi »

Fudoh wrote:will be up on LRG this coming friday.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Formerly known as 8 1/2. I return on my second credit!
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Whoa! I'll be getting this fir sure even if I already have it digitally. Pretty stoked!
Jonpachi

Post by Jonpachi »

The limited edition version looks SICK. I'm not even the biggest DF fan, but I can't help myself.
MachineAres 1CC

Post by MachineAres 1CC »

Jonpachi wrote:The limited edition version looks SICK. I'm not even the biggest DF fan, but I can't help myself.
Can't really agree there. $100 for flyer repros, a steelbook, enamel pin, and soundtrack CD just doesn't quite cut it for me. DF isn't exactly my favorite game, but I do enjoy it, just no way I could justify that price. Shipping will also probably be an extra $15-20 plus tax wherever you live, so let's just call it $130 or so at the end of the day.
JUST A COUPLE MORE SHOTS です
Achievements/trophies|1CC List
Twitch|Genesis Shmups project
XBL & PSN: IDOLxISxDEAD
Jonpachi

Post by Jonpachi »

Heh, to each their own, but they had me at Bomb Enamel Pin and Replica Arcade Flyers.
XtraSmiley

Post by XtraSmiley »

MachineAres 1CC wrote:
Jonpachi wrote:The limited edition version looks SICK. I'm not even the biggest DF fan, but I can't help myself.
Can't really agree there. $100 for flyer repros, a steelbook, enamel pin, and soundtrack CD just doesn't quite cut it for me. DF isn't exactly my favorite game, but I do enjoy it, just no way I could justify that price. Shipping will also probably be an extra $15-20 plus tax wherever you live, so let's just call it $130 or so at the end of the day.
I'm with you, but I'm happy to pick up the disc only for $50 shipped.
heli

Post by heli »

If limitedrun was not such a spammer i could have found out for myself.

All those scalpers are bad for consumers.
Hope they limit to 1 per person, i guess they dont.
Get ready to order.
Sengoku Strider

Post by Sengoku Strider »

heli wrote:If limitedrun was not such a spammer i could have found out for myself.

Get ready to order.
I believe when they say something is an open pre-order it means their print run will be based on the number of orders, rather than a pre-set limit set by the developer That's why they don't need to place a limit on the number of orders per person. The pre-order window for this game is open until May 9th, so nobody should have to be at their keyboard mashing F5 the second orders open.
heli

Post by heli »

Ah thank you.
https://www.limitedrungames.com/collect ... everon-ps4
$44.99

I take no risk, instant order.
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Ordered my collectors edition and ketsui soundtrack.
subcons

Post by subcons »

Wilsoncqb1911 wrote:Ordered my collectors edition and ketsui soundtrack.
I'm sort of disappointed about the Ketsui soundtrack because I was hoping they'd have a releases for the actual game at some point. By them just releasing the soundtrack, I'd imagine that's not happening now.
heli

Post by heli »

They encourage you to buy more of the same.
You will still buy the collector with game and cd you already have.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

subcons wrote:
I'm sort of disappointed about the Ketsui soundtrack because I was hoping they'd have a releases for the actual game at some point. By them just releasing the soundtrack, I'd imagine that's not happening now.
?
There's a physical release of ShotTriggers Ketsui already, what is it you're missing?

BraveWave is a record label anyway, they don't do game releases.
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Sumez wrote:
subcons wrote:
?
There's a physical release of ShotTriggers Ketsui already, what is it you're missing?

BraveWave is a record label anyway, they don't do game releases.
I understand what hes saying though. I'd buy an official western release from LRG. The physicals for this and ESP Rade are Japanese and Asian physical releases only. I own them of course and since you can play them on a US PS4 it doesnt really matter... but still. Maybe if this sells well we will get a physical for Sorcer. That doesnt have any physical release.
STGAlmond

Post by STGAlmond »

heli wrote:If limitedrun was not such a spammer i could have found out for myself.

Get ready to order.
Its never been clear to me, but sometimes it sounds like they produce based on how many orders they get at first. If that is the case then scalpers actually increase how many are made? They do make sure to explicitly put on their store pages there is no purchase limit. I was able to pick one up at least
Gamer707b

Post by Gamer707b »

My bad on posting this here, but I thought there was also a physical PS4 Ketsui for North America coming. Is the Japanese version the only physical that we know of now?
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Jonpachi wrote:Heh, to each their own, but they had me at Bomb Enamel Pin and Replica Arcade Flyers.
I'm honestly most curious about the artbook; before now I can recall seeing a single piece of official artwork for each of the three characters, and struggle to bring much else to mind. I can only wonder what else is in there, presumably most of it has never made its way out into the wild before.
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Gamer707b wrote:My bad on posting this here, but I thought there was also a physical PS4 Ketsui for North America coming. Is the Japanese version the only physical that we know of now?
I'm fairly certain there is a Korean or general Asian release as well.
subcons

Post by subcons »

Sumez wrote:There's a physical release of ShotTriggers Ketsui already, what is it you're missing?
Wilsoncqb1911 wrote:I understand what hes saying though. I'd buy an official western release from LRG. The physicals for this and ESP Rade are Japanese and Asian physical releases only.
This is the answer. I'd like an English physical release with English menus. Heard rumblings about LRG being in talks with M2 about something for Ketsui and this soundtrack appears to be it. Could still happen; fingers crossed! Still awesome we have the region free import versions available to us, but I'd jump on an LRG release in a heartbeat just like I did for Dangun this morning. Also hoping we see Sorcer Striker.
Koa Zo

Post by Koa Zo »

Wilsoncqb1911 wrote:
Gamer707b wrote:PS4 Ketsui [...] Is the Japanese version the only physical that we know of now?
There was no Korean nor Asian physical release of PS4 Ketsui.
hamfighterx

Post by hamfighterx »

MachineAres 1CC wrote:Can't really agree there. $100 for flyer repros, a steelbook, enamel pin, and soundtrack CD just doesn't quite cut it for me. DF isn't exactly my favorite game, but I do enjoy it, just no way I could justify that price. Shipping will also probably be an extra $15-20 plus tax wherever you live, so let's just call it $130 or so at the end of the day.
Full sized artbook too. I respect that the extra $55 for 2-disc soundtrack, artbook, flyers, pins, and fancy box isn't worth it to some people. But TBH, that's not a bad price at all for a 2-disc soundtrack and artbook for any Cave game.

Personally, I'm interested in this artbook and soundtrack, I have a collection of both for Cave games... so I'm down. Really really hoping one of the soundtrack discs includes my favorite STG remix ever (the wonderful chibi-tech VIP arrange).

As for shipping... LRG isn't bad about gouging for shipping prices (at least if you're in the US, not sure how they are for people elsewhere). I ordered the LE Dangun box, breakdown was:
$99.99 subtotal
$5.79 shipping (really good deal, actually!)
$10.69 state/local taxes (WA state)
-------
$116.47 total
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Koa Zo wrote:
Wilsoncqb1911 wrote:
Gamer707b wrote:PS4 Ketsui [...] Is the Japanese version the only physical that we know of now?
There was no Korean nor Asian physical release of PS4 Ketsui.
Looks like you're right. Wonder what I was thinking of?
Jonpachi

Post by Jonpachi »

Garegga perhaps, which I think only had a Korean version.
MachineAres 1CC

hamfighterx wrote:
MachineAres 1CC wrote:Can't really agree there. $100 for flyer repros, a steelbook, enamel pin, and soundtrack CD just doesn't quite cut it for me. DF isn't exactly my favorite game, but I do enjoy it, just no way I could justify that price. Shipping will also probably be an extra $15-20 plus tax wherever you live, so let's just call it $130 or so at the end of the day.
Full sized artbook too. I respect that the extra $55 for 2-disc soundtrack, artbook, flyers, pins, and fancy box isn't worth it to some people. But TBH, that's not a bad price at all for a 2-disc soundtrack and artbook for any Cave game.

Personally, I'm interested in this artbook and soundtrack, I have a collection of both for Cave games... so I'm down. Really really hoping one of the soundtrack discs includes my favorite STG remix ever (the wonderful chibi-tech VIP arrange).

As for shipping... LRG isn't bad about gouging for shipping prices (at least if you're in the US, not sure how they are for people elsewhere). I ordered the LE Dangun box, breakdown was:
$99.99 subtotal
$5.79 shipping (really good deal, actually!)
$10.69 state/local taxes (WA state)
-------
$116.47 total
Maybe this whole package is way smaller than it looks, if they're still charging the lowest shipping price for it. When I got the Space Channel 5 and Shantae LEs from them in the last few months, shipping was more because they're bigger boxes. Strange
Wilsoncqb1911

Post by Wilsoncqb1911 »

Jonpachi wrote:Garegga perhaps, which I think only had a Korean version.
Yeah, I think that was it. I have the LRG collectors edition for Garegga hanging up on my game wall. That's my pride and joy. The DF one will go next to it.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

I hope this release ignites some more interest in playing. If you guys start soon you'll probably ALL2 before I do.
Koa Zo

Post by Koa Zo »

Lethe wrote:I hope this release ignites some more interest in playing. If you guys start soon you'll probably ALL2 before I do.
This physical version isn't going to ship until near the end of the year, so don't hold your breath.
MachineAres 1CC

Koa Zo wrote:
Lethe wrote:I hope this release ignites some more interest in playing. If you guys start soon you'll probably ALL2 before I do.
This physical version isn't going to ship until near the end of the year, so don't hold your breath.
Yep, LRG releases are usually 6-8 months out from when you order. It'll be a nice Thanksgiving or Christmas gift to yourself I guess?
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

Don't forget the two month shipping on top of that.