Strategy section

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Randorama

Strategy section

Post by Randorama »

Ok, as i could easily predict, i can't find the back-ups i did of my various STs (probably i've cancelled them), but i know that Twystneko had most of them on his site...problem is, i can't find said site (maybe it's not even up?). If you can help, or you have saved any of the STs, please post them directly in the strategy section (before i shoot myself in a foot :cry: ).
Chomsky, Buckminster Fuller, Yunus and Glass would have played Battle Garegga, for sure.
incognoscente

Post by incognoscente »

Twyst's site is http://www.ballisticzen.org. A month or so ago, his server was compromised and he has been working on bringing it back.
I'm not sure he had saved local copies of your STs. His e-mail address is twyst (at) twysted {dot} net if you want to ask him.

I have saved:
Mode7's Guwange ST
an older Donpachi GD (one post by zlk)
a thread "RQ: Layer Section 2 and the R Gray 2"
the start of a Donpachi bee capture guide (Shapermc + zlk)
Bydobasher

Post by Bydobasher »

Rando, I've posted some of your ST's but I realize that now I'm the one that possesses editorial control. Would you like to repost the information under your own name? In that case I'll simply delete my redundant posts.

I'm also posted Matt's Batrider SD, since I don't think he's been 'round these parts in some time. I've got other stuff, (e.g. Venom's Feveron, Icarus' Garegga, Mode7's Guwange), but I wonder if it mightn't be easier to send the authors the files so that they can repost the information themselves. Unfortunately, I don't see any of these guys here at the moment. If they don't show themselves soon, I'll be happy to put them up again.
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

Ok, thanks for the uploads Bydo, now i've put all STs of mine in my threads. Dunno about Matt and Mode7, i can contact Icarus and Venom to ask them though. I should build you a giant statue by the way :D
Chomsky, Buckminster Fuller, Yunus and Glass would have played Battle Garegga, for sure.
landshark

Post by landshark »

Someone had started a really nice Battle Garegga strategy too.

And the Dimahoo one :(
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

landshark wrote:Someone had started a really nice Battle Garegga strategy too.

And the Dimahoo one :(
At this, point, i may as well as start a new Dimahoo ST :wink:
Plasmo

Post by Plasmo »

Wheres the Batsugun ST???
:cry: :cry: :cry:
CMoon

Post by CMoon »

Oh man, I'm so glad the STs weren't lost. Now its time for new high score threads though...
Randorama wrote:ban CMoon for being a closet Jerry Falwell cockmonster/Ann Coulter fan, Nijska a bronie (ack! The horror!), and Ed Oscuro being unable to post 100-word arguments without writing 3-pages posts.
Eugenics: you know it's right!
SHMUP sale page.
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

Ehi CMoon, are you volunteering by chance :wink:?
Stormowl

Post by Stormowl »

did anyone save the scoring explanation that Venom posted about Ketsui? i'm going to feel lost without it... :cry:
uwfan

Post by uwfan »

ive just posted in the strategy section 10 backed up ST/SD/RQ i had saved on my hard drive, including:

ST: Shikigami no Shiro Series - created by Icarus
ST: Dangun Ferveron - created by Venom
ST: Battle Garegga - created by Icarus
ST: Batsugun - created by Randorama

:D

i think i may have a few more, ill look for them later.

edit: ive just realized i got quite a few hi-score threads saved as well, which ones should i post?
Randorama

Post by Randorama »

Great job uwfan_us :D !

I've upped the Batsugun ST, now i need to contact Icarus and Venom to up their STs too.

For the high-scores: uhm, which ones did you save?
Plasmo

Post by Plasmo »

THE BATSUGUN FAQ!
YAY THANKS!