Tournament of trap15 Shooting Game Tournament TRP-STGT 2013

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Ed Oscuro

Re: Tournament of trap15 Shooting Game Tournament TRP-STGT 2

Post by Ed Oscuro »

The final week reversed the trend of declining patronage in this tournament! By only one extra player playing, though...

Things snuck up on me and I didn't get Zame out in time. :|
shmuppyLove

Post by shmuppyLove »

A solid 16th.

I'm happy :lol:
shadowbringer

Post by shadowbringer »

thinking about the tournament, 6th place was more than I really deserved (better players not playing all of the weeks, myself putting "acceptable" scores while reserving little time (mostly sundays and touching a bit of the games and watching playthroughs on YT during the week) instead of using the whole week like I intend to do in STGT -- which I'll prioritize over offline/online fighting game tournaments and riichi mahjong meetings, and EVO streams :p --, if there's one this year).
I liked the games (mostly how -- for my current level -- they surprisingly didn't demand much memorization from me, except for Wyvern Wings), and liked to see people put (enough) effort in them, good to see people liked the games as well, but what I liked more was the atmosphere of this competition, which I hope to see again in this year's STGT.
Respect for people who've bothered to play the games, and put effort in them, no matter how little their scores were, or how far behind they were on the overall ranking.