Famitsu Cave Interview

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
njiska

Re: Famitsu Cave Interview

Post by njiska »

trap15 wrote:
jepjepjep wrote: Oh hell yeah, get M2 involved. CAVE Ages 2500 Series!

Volume 1: The Donpachi Complete Collection Pt 1: Donpachi, Dodonpachi & Campaign Version
Volume 2: The ESP Collection: Esprade, Espgaluda, Espgaluda II
Volume 3: Guwange, Dangun Feveron, MMP
Volume 4: The Alive Bullets Collection: Ketsui and Progear
Volume 5: The Ibara Collection: Ibara, Ibara Kuro, Pink Sweets
Volume 6: The Mushihimesama Collection
Volume 7: The Donpachi Complete Collection Pt 2: Daioujou, Daifukkatsu and SDOJ
I would buy each and every one of these on release if this happened.
I would sell my soul for that set.
Look at our friendly members:
MX7 wrote:I'm not a fan of a racist, gun nut brony puking his odious and uninformed arguments over every thread that comes up.
Drum wrote:He's also a pederast. Presumably.
Zaarock

Post by Zaarock »

I would be more interested in a Raizing collection series :P CAVE obviously has more ports of their arcade releases than raizing lol. Ibara & SDOJ are definitely something I'm looking forward to playing though
IseeThings

Post by IseeThings »

Surely you can't have Cave collections without acknowledging some of their other work tho? They did make more than just shooters ;-) That silly little promo bike game they did on the Saturn is still one of the rarest / hardest / most expensive to obtain Saturn titles for example. Any complete reflective view of the company needs to include where they came from as well as what they ended up being most popular for.
Chacranajxy

Post by Chacranajxy »

IseeThings wrote:Surely you can't have Cave collections without acknowledging some of their other work tho? They did make more than just shooters ;-) That silly little promo bike game they did on the Saturn is still one of the rarest / hardest / most expensive to obtain Saturn titles for example. Any complete reflective view of the company needs to include where they came from as well as what they ended up being most popular for.
Lol, the less said about Delisoba Deluxe and Slippery Slope Sliders (or whatever the fuck it was called), the better.