shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:58 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
 Post subject: Re: General youtube shmup thread.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:16 am 

PurpleTheGuy wrote:
Hello again, everyone! :)

I just wanted to post the video link of my 1st ever 2-ALL of Gunbird 2 over here! :D Without further ado, here's the link below:

Gunbird 2 - 2-ALL Tavia 2,896,600【ガンバード2】

Impressive run.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 am 

Mills wrote:
Impressive watch for a hack
https://youtu.be/He4Fm24nR-s

"a hack" as in a cheater, right? not sure how it's impressive other than making folks wanna barf with the screen scroll.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 am 

Mills wrote:
PurpleTheGuy wrote:

I just wanted to post the video link of my 1st ever 2-ALL of Gunbird 2 over here! :D Without further ado, here's the link below:

Impressive run.

Thank you, Mills! :) Since then, I have a much better Gunbird 2 2-ALL that I have gotten earlier today that I wanted to share with you and everyone here! :D Here it is:

Gunbird 2 - 2-ALL 4,205,300 Tavia No Miss, 1 Bomb【ガンバード2 】タビア 2周ノーミス1ボム

Incidentally, this run makes me the new community record holder in Gunbird 2 in the Tavia category. :D It also doubles as making me the new overall community record holder in Gunbird 2! :mrgreen: It's also my 1st time ever holding an arcade community record here in Shmups Forum! :)

YouTube Channel | Twitter Account | Scores/1cc List on Restart Syndrome | Discord ID: VioletHatPurple#3086

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 am 

trap15 wrote:
Mills wrote:
Impressive watch for a hack
https://youtu.be/He4Fm24nR-s

"a hack" as in a cheater, right? not sure how it's impressive other than making folks wanna barf with the screen scroll.

Because regular YouTube viewers only pay attention to the visual content and and don't care how it's done.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:34 am 

PurpleTheGuy wrote:
Mills wrote:
PurpleTheGuy wrote:

Impressive run.

Thank you, Mills! :) Since then, I have a much better Gunbird 2 2-ALL that I have gotten earlier today that I wanted to share with you and everyone here! :D Here it is:
Much better run visually
Gunbird 2 - 2-ALL 4,205,300 Tavia No Miss, 1 Bomb【ガンバード2 】タビア 2周ノーミス1ボム

Incidentally, this run makes me the new community record holder in Gunbird 2 in the Tavia category. :D It also doubles as making me the new overall community record holder in Gunbird 2! :mrgreen: It's also my 1st time ever holding an arcade community record here in Shmups Forum! :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:10 pm 

SideLine, 1cc up to Loop 3, Stage 7: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTDPvPCka4

Finally got around to uploading this. I was pretty exhausted by the time I got into Loop 3. The difficulty's nuts at that point, and although clearing Loop 3 woulda been fun, I'm frankly shocked at how far I got! So far I've found there's four 1UP items to be found per loop, so that's helped out a lot with survival, since you can build up resources for the nastier stages. But you still gotta be careful because it's easy to take several deaths in a row if you get complacent when your shields drop.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2646 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89