RQ: X vs. Y topic.

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
whoisKeel

RQ: X vs. Y topic.

Post by whoisKeel »

:idea:
Here's something that would help me out...and alot of others as well. If someone could start a thread about differences between versions of various shmups, we could all have a reference point...and somewhere to point noobs (me) to all in one thread. For instance...differences between dodonpachi psx and saturn, shiki, ikaruga, on and on and on. Then others add to the list. Try to keep it objective. I'm not actually starting this thread, because I really wouldn't have anything to add to it. I know a few examples can be found in the review sections, and you could point to the link for those.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

I was actually considering starting something like this...in fact, I already kind of have, but it's just the beginnings of a word document now. I was planning to eventually toss it up onto a small site along with the Shmup Glossary and a few other things, but if people would like me to throw it up here and have them add to it I'd be more than willing.