A favor to ask of anyone who has Mushihimesama

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Tomtom

A favor to ask of anyone who has Mushihimesama

Post by Tomtom »

Hey, I don't know if any of you rich peop...er dedicated gamers out there have a PCB of this game, but if anyone does, I was wondering if it was possible to rip a soundtrack from the service mode (if such a thing exists). I don't really know what this entails, but I have been amazed by all the music I've heard from the soundtrack and would just like to have it so I can listen to it ALL THE TIME. :)

Anyway, don't even know if it can be done, but just thought I'd pop the question.
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

Doubtful, none of the Cave PCB's I have seen have this option.
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
Tomtom

Post by Tomtom »

Well, I don't know if it's different with emulation, but you can get into every single one of them in MAME by pressing F2 and going into the sound test.
japtor

Post by japtor »

most games have a sound test in their service menu ('f2' being the service button). id be surprised if mushi didnt have one. anyone with a supergun or some hacked up jamma - line out type thing should be able to cap the sound.
chtimi-CLA

Post by chtimi-CLA »

neorichieb1971 wrote:Doubtful, none of the Cave PCB's I have seen have this option.
there is a service button, and a sound test on all the cave PCBs i have iirc.
zlk

Post by zlk »

If you try to play the songs in test mode, they play for a few seconds then stop. I am not sure if there is any way to get them to play completely until the end.
umi

Post by umi »

/me patiently waits for the OST... hrm... hurry the fuck up already... oops... yes... paaaatiently.
Raidenfighter Kirkov

Post by Raidenfighter Kirkov »

Sorry, the sound test in Mushihime Sama only lasts a few seconds.

Greetings
RFK