Sector Six is under attack, the Machines, massive automatic spaceships are destroying everything! No weapon can stop the Machines, the only hope is the Elder Mechanism, an ancient device of the mighty Almadi civilization, who colonized Sector Six a long time ago.
You take the role of the Negati Armada's best fighter, who, due to a dramatic chain of events receives the Elder Mechanism. Go on an epic journey across the mysterious Sector, develop your spaceship, activate the Elder Mechanism and defeat the Machines, before it's too late!
Sector Six is an elegant and innovative RPG/shoot 'em up hybrid.
The core feature of Sector Six is the unique spaceship building from randomly generated parts, which can be obtained by destroying enemies - the minions of the Machines.
- Story-driven missions including cutscenes and dialog
- Unique silhouette art style
- Complex combat system
- Deep character customization
- Millions of randomly generated items
- Choose your own difficulty with modular difficulty system
- Controller support
Sector Six is a game that I've been developing for 3 years now, it has entered beta last year.
I have posted about it here because I want to get feedback:
- Is it right to call it shoot 'em up?
- Maybe there's special term to describe my game?
- Is there are games that are very similar to it?
- Is a good game?
- What are its flaws?
- How to fix them?
Sector Six is available on Steam as an Early Access title. Click here to get Sector Six full version OR demo from Steam.
I am willing to provide free full version Steam keys for good quality feedback.I don't know if Sector Six enough shoot 'em up to be in this forum, so if what, just remove this topic.