shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Vulture Strike (still needing more testers!)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:54 am 

Hello.
This is our game called Vulture Strike:

Trailer: https://youtu.be/LYFyWoy2oro
Very hard attempt: https://youtu.be/PuWGBVVVZdE

It's a traditional horizontal shoot 'em up in which you can travel between 2 parallel timelines to avoid obstacles and increase your score. It's a bit like Ikaruga but more directly inspired by Border Down's border system and Gekirindan's time travel.
I came here months ago looking for testers and we have been testing with several experienced players to improve the game, but we still need more people to play it to keep improving and polishing the game before releasing the first public demo, specially the difficulty and challenge of the levels. We can offer a modest $compensation for playing the game in its unfinished form.

Please understand that the game is still being developed and it has not been showed publicly yet, the website is also under development so the links to steam greenlight and demo downloads are not working right now.
There are some specific requirements for anyone interested:
- It's a 2.5D game and the minimum hardware to run it smoothly at 720p resolution is: i3 3100 MHz, 3GB RAM, Radeon HD6570, DX9. We now have both Windows and Mac versions. And it wouldn't make any sense at all to test it on machines older than the one described. Recommended hardware to run it smoothly at 1080p with max settings is: AMD a8-5600K 3600MHz, 4GB RAM, Radeon R7 200.

If you are interested, please send me a private message or post here, and please provide the following information:

1 - List your hardware specs (processor, video card, ram, monitor model and resolution, gaming pad model if you have) and operating system.
2 – How long are you willing to play the game and record the screen while doing so for U$200 (i.e. 2 hours).

You are not expected to fill any form or anything, the ideal way to provide feedback is just playing the game while recording the screen with a camera (not to capture it so it doesn't affect the performance of the game) and then to upload that recording to youtube as unlisted.

Last edited by Cristian_CL on Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Vulture Strike (still needing more testers!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 pm 

Updated.

Offline Profile