VOTE YES FOR US! here > http://urlz.fr/4W4P
Vote YES for us and leave a comment.
Get everything you need here : hugeenemy.com
- Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux - 32 / 64 bits
- Genre: Shmup, Shoot them up, 1080p
- Number of Players : Single Player
- Playtime: Longplay
- Language: English
- no DRM
- Controls: Mouse + Keyboard, Game controller Xbox and Playstation
HUGE ENEMY is a 2D horizontal shooter game, with dynamic game-play,
using FRONT and DEPTH Weapons with a VIEWFINDER to target everything on screen.
[h1]TWO MODES OF GAME PLAY: NORMAL AND MONEY SURVIVAL. [/h1]
Play NORMAL to UNLOCK additional challenges in MONEY SURVIVAL.
MONEY SURVIVAL adds more game-play (BOSSES, SUCCESSES, DURATION, EVENTS, ...)
• Use Doge action to avoid enemies and obstacles
• Switch between 5 different weapons
• Fire into the Depth to destroy enemies in the background
• Steal energy from enemies to replenish your shield
• Eradicate all enemies with 3 powerful MEGA WEAPONS
• When damaged, exact revenge using 3 diferent PAYBACK systems
• Unlock successes to ADD TIME DURATION to MEGA WEAPONS and PAYBACKS
• Fight and Survive against HUGE ENEMIES
• START the fight from any unlocked level
• Complete Normal levels to unlock them in MONEY SURVIVAL
• Destroy enemies to earn BLOOD MONEY
• Use BLOOD MONEY to Upgrade your ship at any CHECKPOINT
[h1] HUGE ENEMY - WORLDBREAKERS Is made by players for players.
A tiny Indie Company, working hard for you.[/h1] Enjoy the demo, have Fun and please VOTE for us. This will help us greatly!
Don't hesitate to provide any feedback to us.
------------------------------------------------------------------ THE TEAM and THE IDEA
We are a 3 men team and we are proud to present : HUGE ENEMY - WORLDBREAKERS
We love 2D games such as « R-type » and « Last Resort » and we chose to create an horizontal shoot them up for our first game.
With a science-fiction world, new items such as Depth shooting, Dodge and Payback inside a dark quality graphic style.
HUGE ENEMY - WORLDBREAKERS is made by players for players.
Created using knowledge of video games and many conversations with players.
The good asking questions was : “What new and dynamic features can we put inside a New shoot them up ?“
Please vote for us in Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=879390445
We hope you enjoy what you see. All feedbacks are Welcome.
Some Print here :